Therapy and Counselling in Sheffield
Therapies and Counselling Offered
- Individual psychotherapy and counselling
- Couples counselling
- Group Therapy
- EMDR, CBT, Gestalt and Integrative Psychotherapies
- Clinical Supervision
I like to tailor my therapeutic approach to the individual client depending on their needs and expectations. In my experience, one size does not fit all and often clients need different levels of support at different times.
Issues I work with include:
- Clinical Depression
- Post Natal Depression
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation & Divorce
- Low Self Esteem
- Loss & Bereavement
- Suicidal feelings
- Eating Disorders & Body Dysmorphia
- Anger Management
- Childhood Neglect
- Sexual & Physical Abuse
- Chronic Pain
- Rape & Sexual Abuse
- Identity Issues
- Family Issues
I accept referrals from:
- Private individuals (adults and young people aged 14 years and over)
- GP's, Primary Care & other NHS providers
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Insurance Companies
- Trainee counsellors and therapists
- Therapy supervisees
Therapy Groups & Workshops:
Ongoing 6x weekly therapy groups: EMOTIONAL EATING & OVER-EATING and AN INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS.
Both Groups offer a practical and therapeutic approach guiding the individual towards personal healing and therapeutic change.
There is also a new workshop scheduled for 2018 - MANAGING CHRONIC STRESS AND PAIN.
Please contact me on 07843 439194 if you're interested in any of these short courses.